Also known as Fluoro Elastomer, Fluorocarbon, FKM, FPM is a synthetic rubber with fluorine as one of its main components. Its is a known high-performance elastomer with very good resistance to high temperatures, many oils and diluted acids.
Standard Viton®: Details of fluorine content.
- A – Family : fluorine content 66%
- B & GBL-S – Family : fluorine content 68%
- F & GF-S – Family : fluorine content 70%
Speciality Viton®: Details of fluorine content.
- S – Family : fluorine content 64% - 67%
Speciality Viton® Extreme™ : Details of fluorine content.
- TBR-S : fluorine content 60%
- ETP-S : fluorine content 67%
Properties : Viton® has good resistance to abrasion, tear & heat stability, and
excellent solvent & oil resistance. Good compression set.
- Sealing purpose
- Automotive & Aeronautical
- Food & Pharma Industry (FDA Approved)
- Lubricating & fuel oils
- Diluted Acids
Temperature : -20°C to 204° C
Compatible : To Hot & Cold Water, Alkalis, Hydraulic Fluids, Ketones, Ozone
Not Compatible : High Temp Steam, Formic and Acetic acids, Ketones, Phosphate ester-based fluids.
Chemical Resistance : Mineral Oil, Grease, Non Flammable Hydraulic Fluids, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons Ozone Weathering, Aging, High Vacuum, Steam and Alcohol.
ASTM CLASSIFICATION: M
REQUEST A QUOTE